Somethings in life go unspoken even among the best of friends. Some say leave the past and move ahead. I think as one goes up the hill, he should learn lessons while observing things around this climb in the life to reach the pinnacle of success. I like to pen these instances down so that tomorrow someday I can take a walk down the memory lane. Sounds cliched na? But thats me. A weird crazy fellow trying to set myself up in life. Welcome to my Memory Lane.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Best year of My life - 2010

An exciting year draws to and eventful close:

I think I had everything this year. January gave me this feeling that 2010 is going to be great and this will definitely be till now the most memorable year in my life. I had an exciting January with the Mumbai marathon, a boring February with books, a anxious March and April because of approaching exams, a pictorial and fun-filled June and July in college activities, A little sad and a lonely August, a disturbing yet a curious and confusing pre October, an anxious post October and November, and second half of November and December have been the really the best days of my life except for some minor depressing glitches.

As I watch this year go by and as I see the year ahead.. its going to be definitely one of the most important years of my life.. With my graduation year ahead, my send off from my second home – Podar,  my last year in a protective and loving office, its going to be painful yet path changing

      

2 comments:

  1. yup i remebr u saying its gna b a good year... 2nd home Podar and protective and loving ofce :) painful bt dnt wry re....
    PS i like d pic u hv put wd dis post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i remember telling u that its gonna be a good year.. 2010 lived up to me expectations.. not completely though but it was good.. 2011 is gonna be a tough one.. professionally!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Indiblogger Rank

Blogadda :)

About Me

My photo
Something you wont expect out of my cover! :P

Followers