Somethings in life go unspoken even among the best of friends. Some say leave the past and move ahead. I think as one goes up the hill, he should learn lessons while observing things around this climb in the life to reach the pinnacle of success. I like to pen these instances down so that tomorrow someday I can take a walk down the memory lane. Sounds cliched na? But thats me. A weird crazy fellow trying to set myself up in life. Welcome to my Memory Lane.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Year 2011


Some-things that I want to accomplish before the end of this year:
  1. Keep ca final books neat and complete and be regurlar in classes
  2. Save money on Xerox copies and not to resort to xeroxed notes unless there is a fatal need of them
  3. Do well in the B.Com final examinations.
  4. Decide what you want to exactly do academically in life.
  5. Gate-Crash one wedding by year end.
  6. Train and participate in the Bangalore Ultra-Run 37.5 kms and complete it successfully. November 2011          
  7. Train and participate for the Full marathon January  2012
  8. Learn the basics of how to play one musical instrument by year end.
  9. Hit the gym.
  10. Learn Jive & Salsa
  11. Get a D-SLR by hook or by crook! And click amazing random black and white pictures.
  12. Learn to cook only exotic dishes – chicken varieties, salads and mocktails and serve it to friends
  13. Always be positive and not give a fuck to what the world thinks about you
  14. Mutter “I am the best” everyday five times in the morning while making the bed right.
  15. Be a little decisive about the confusion and indecisiveness rampaging in the head.
  16. Have a vacation only with friends.
  17. Get the entire series of How I Met Your Mother and try to find why people like it so much.
  18. Do some social service and get attached to a NGO which teaches under privileged and marginalized children
  19. Spread YTN as far as you can.
  20. Attend the Kala Ghoda Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Indiblogger Rank

Blogadda :)

About Me

My photo
Something you wont expect out of my cover! :P

Followers